This is my sad attempt at blogging... I really have no idea how to use html or make pretty backgrounds. Maybe one day I will. Today is not that day.
It has been over one year since
I have posted anything to my so called blog and I've decided to give it one more shot! Mostly because my sister will be proud of me for updating, but also because I have exciting news! I am growing up...and in one month and three days I will become Mrs. Ammie Hatch! I am getting married :) I've finally found me a good guy who I love and, surprisingly, he feels the same. Wow, there have been so many changes and crazy events going on in my life. I hardly know where to turn or how to feel. I'm very happy and very excited; that is the most important thing of all I think.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home